15th December 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Printing Technology from Government College of Nript, Allahabad with 66% marks. Now I want direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Printing Technology for college of Engineering, Guindy so I want to know what is the procedure to get admission for session 2017-18.
Regards
Ajay kumar
Mobile no. 8130761011

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  2. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  3. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  4. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  6. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  7. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  8. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology?
  9. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise?
  10. List of government sectors which I can apply for getting job after completion of B.E in printing and packaging technology?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging?
  13. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  14. What are the various job opportunities in government sector?
  15. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  16. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  18. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
10th September 2017, 08:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Printing Technology from Government College of Nript, Allahabad with 66% marks. Now I want direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in Printing Technology for college of Engineering, Guindy so I want to know what is the procedure to get admission for session 2017-18.
Regards
Ajay kumar
Mobile no. 8130761011

As you have done diploma in printing technology and want to do B.Tech in printing technology, then you can apply for bachelors of technology in printing technology through lateral entry procedure.

>> Through lateral only diploma holder candidates are allowed to apply and in lateral entry procedure applicant is directly admitted to second year of bachelors degree course

>> In lateral entry procedure duration of bachelor’s degree in technology is reduced from 4 years to 3 years.

>> In Engineering colleges there are reserve seats for candidates applying through lateral entry scheme.
16th June 2018, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Printing Technology after completing Diploma in Printing Technology? What is the procedure to get admission?

Is there any entrance exam for the students who come after their diploma cource. And can get direct 2nd for btech in printing and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?