5th October 2017, 05:43 PM
haparekh

Which are available courses for masters in India after completion of B.Tech next year?

I am going to complete my B.Tech nest year. And I want to take master degree in some other discipline. Such as humanity, social science, political science etc.
So can I do all those courses? And what are other available courses for me Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  2. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  3. List of colleges in USA accepting ITI certificate to provide B.Tech course? Procedure to study from USA?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  6. Is there any masters or PG course after completion of doing T.Y BCAF?
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  10. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  11. Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  13. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?
  15. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  16. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  17. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
6th October 2017, 02:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are available courses for masters in India after completion of B.Tech next year?

You are eligible for Master's degree in humanities stream after bachelor's degree in technology. B.Tech graduates can apply for:

1. Master's degree in Social science subjects like History, Geography, Political Science and Economics etc.

The top universities for these courses are Delhi University, Jawaharlal Nehru University etc.
6th October 2017, 07:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are available courses for masters in India after completion of B.Tech next year?

Undoubtedly BTech is the most popular undergraduate degree option in India now a days. There are number of courses which you can join as per your interest, skills and long term career goals.

Master of technology.

MBA.

Short term and diploma courses.

BTech in information technology or computer science engineering.

Interior designing courses.
6th October 2017, 08:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses for Masters in India after completion of BTech:-

MSc Aeronautical Engineering and Ms Aerospace Engineering and Management

MSc in Biomedical Engineering

MS in Applied Engineering and Technology Management

MS in Computer Science Engineering.
7th October 2017, 12:08 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Master's degree in humanities stream:

Academic qualification: You need to have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You are eligible for Master of Arts in Humanities stream.

JNU entrance exam is exam for admission in top level college of these streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?