11th February 2018, 07:25 PM
CHANDAMALAKIRAN

Average marks to score in EAMCET to get seat in universities like JNTU and SV

I am studying inter second year. I had a doubt about marks to score in my EAMCET to get a seat in government universities like JNTU, SV universities. What are the average marks scored by the students in previous years those who got seat in these universities?

24th February 2018, 04:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average marks to score in EAMCET to get seat in universities like JNTU and SV

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in JNTU, SV, etc.,. you should have to secure at least 100 marks in EAMCET examination. After scoring good marks in the EAMCET examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in JNTU/ SV university for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?