20th February 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Com Accounts Honors available in BHU, Banaras? Procedure to apply for it? Previous year cut off marks?

Hello sir, I want to apply for B.Com Account Honors in BHU, Banaras. Is this course available in this university? Procedure to apply for it? Cut off marks of previous year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for BA in English Honors entrance exam of BHT, Banaras? How many seats are available for this course?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  3. When the Magadh University will conduct the final year exam of B.Com Accounts Honors? Routine for B.Com Accounts Honors?
  4. When the application form of BHU will be out for admission in B.Sc Mathematics course? Cut off marks of previous year?
  5. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which type of job is available in Indian Navy for B.Com in Accounts Honors student? How to apply for it?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. What is the cut-off marks for B.Sc AG in BHU for the present year?
  10. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation with 44% marks
  12. When the BJPC College will publish the application form for B.Com Accounts Honors? Seats available for B.Com Accounts Honors course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Honors?
  14. Which stream should I take after 10th? I am interested in Maths but hate science
  15. What are the placements after B.Pharma in Pharmaceutics in IIT BHU Banaras
  16. Eligibility to appear in BHU-PMT-2017? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Any college offering accounts Honors?
  18. Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th?
12th March 2017, 08:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com Accounts Honors available in BHU, Banaras? Procedure to apply for it? Previous year cut off marks?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same is a Central University of India known for providing quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies courses.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing B.Com Account Honors degree course from BHU then I would like to let you know that BHU does not offer B.Com Account Hons. degree course rather it offers B.Com Hons degree and for pursuing which you need to qualify UET ( Under graduate Entrance Test ) once every year.

For more details about UET you can download UET bulletin from the link wwww.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?