17th March 2016, 11:01 AM
bikash123choudhary

B.Com from IGNOU in collaboration with ICAI is valid for UPSC IAS exam?

Hello sir, i have completed b.com(A and F) from ignou in collaboration with Icai. Is it valid for UPSC (IAS) exam. Please answer me sir.

17th March 2016, 09:01 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: B.Com from IGNOU in collaboration with ICAI is valid for UPSC IAS exam?

If you have done your B.Com from one of the recognized institute you are eligible for the IAS recruitment even if you have done ICAI course also you are eligible for the IAS recruitment

The IAS recruitment is conducted in three levels of selection process such as
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Mains Examination
  • Interview

These are three levels of examination process which is conducted for the IAS recruitment and you are eligible to appear for this IAS recruitment examination,so appear for the Preliminary examination first and then if short listed in the prelims only you are eligible for the next process of interview

The IAS recruitment is conducted by the UPSC board which is the Union Public Service Commission and this examination is conducted for the whole India and it was conducted once in every year for the selection of candidates.
17th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com from IGNOU in collaboration with ICAI is valid for UPSC IAS exam?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is a recognized university for various bachelor's degree in distance mode as well as in regular mode.

*You can apply for Civil Services examination after bachelor of commerce from IGNOU.

*The minimum age limit of Civil Services exam is 21 years.

Notification for 2016 exam will come on 23rd April, 2016. You can apply online at http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?