12th September 2019, 10:47 AM

Is B.Ed compulsory for TGT and PGT in Hindi language?

Hi, recently I qualified my MA in Hindi. I have not taken admission in B.Ed as of now. So, I was thinking whether I can apply for PGT and TGT on the basis of MA or not? Or, do I need to do B.Ed as well? Can't I apply on the basis of MA in Hindi?

14th June 2023, 08:25 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is B.Ed compulsory for TGT and PGT in Hindi language?

Yes, having a B.Ed. degree is generally compulsory for the positions of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in the Hindi language. Both TGT and PGT positions require candidates to have the necessary qualifications and skills to teach the respective subjects effectively.

A B.Ed. degree (Bachelor of Education) is a professional teaching qualification that provides candidates with pedagogical knowledge and skills required for teaching at the secondary level. It covers topics like educational psychology, teaching methodologies, curriculum development, and classroom management.

For teaching positions in Hindi language, schools and educational institutions, including those like the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), generally prefer or require candidates to have a B.Ed. degree in addition to their relevant subject qualification.

The B.Ed. degree ensures that candidates have undergone specialized training in teaching methodologies and have a deeper understanding of the specific requirements of teaching Hindi language to students. It equips them with the necessary skills to create effective lesson plans, assess student progress, and facilitate learning in the classroom.

It is advisable to refer to the official recruitment notifications or visit the respective websites of the organizations you are interested in, such as NVS or KVS, to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the specific eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT positions in the Hindi language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?