10th January 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in Malayalam while Hindi being the second language? Is it compulsory to switch second language to Hindi?

Hello sir, I was taken Hindi as a second language in Ninth standard in a school of Abu Dhabi, Dubai but my school has been changed it and tells to take Malyalam. Is it possible to continue with Malayalam? Is it compulsory to switch second language to Hindi?

21st February 2017, 09:16 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Malayalam while Hindi being the second language? Is it compulsory to switch second language to Hindi?

Since your second language is Hindi then you obviously cannot study an extra subject. Instead you have to switch the second language. But if you still want to continue with Hindi then you will have to write a letter to the Dean of your school requesting that you want to continue with Hindi. And if they do not have an option then you will have to take Malayalam.
or else you have to take Malayalam tuition.
27th February 2021, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Malayalam while Hindi being the second language? Is it compulsory to switch second language to Hindi?

Sir I am a first year Calicut University student. My classes have started (nov2020).but now I want to change my second language Hindi to malayalam .. is it possible now?
12th August 2021, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir can we change the second language malayalam to hindi in class 11th
24th March 2022, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I choose hindi as my second language in class 11th. Is it possible to switch to Malayalam as my second language in class 12th?
4th November 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write Malayalam exam alone from CBSE board after passing 10th standard from CBSE (Kendriya vidyalaya)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?