22nd May 2010, 08:51 PM
kamini kumari

B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi

Hello, i want to know about b.ed correspondence course from Jamiya Islamiya college of Delhi and also the last day of admission to this course. please feed me back soon. thank you.

22nd May 2010, 10:46 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi

Eligibilityi) A bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or a higher degree from a recognized university (ii) Two years full-time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis in a primary, secondary/senior secondary school recognized by the central or state government or a union territory

Programme centres: (i) Deptt. of Educational studies, faculty of education, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (ii) Kalka Institute for Research and Advanced Studies, Alaknanda, Kalkaji, New Delhi (iii) Khalsa College of Education, Amritsar (Punjab) (iv) Rakshpal Bahadur Teachers Training Institute, Budaun Road, Bukhara More, Bareilly (UP) (v) Central Women’s College of Education, Sector-08, Rajni Khand, Sharda Nagar, Lucknow (U.P.)
you can download the admission prospects from
http://www.jmi.nic.in/admission/prospectus_forms.htm
26th May 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi

Hello, i want to know about b.ed correspondence course from Jamiya Islamiya college of Delhi and also confirm the last day of admission to this course. please feed me back soon. thank you.
11th June 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

roll no.17464
18th June 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

hay this is hena;i want to know the fee structure of b.ed correspondenc course
20th June 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,

Hi! this is Naresh i want to know about b.ed correspondence course from jamia milia islamia university also confirm the last date of admission in this course.

Kindly feed me back soon, thanks.
7th July 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

is B.Ed correspondence course govt recognised from this college?
12th July 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i want to know about b.ed correspondence course from Jamiya Islamiya college of Delhi and also confirm the last day of admission to this course. please feed me back soon. thank you.
13th July 2010, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hay this is hena;i want to know the fee structure of b.ed correspondenc course
n tell me about eligblity of b.ed course n last date of admission
24th July 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of b.ed correspondenc course

n tell me about eligblity of b.ed correspondense course n last date of admission

my no. is 9717087587, 8010129715... and my id is [email protected]
26th July 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed frm jamia university
i want full details
like admission timing . fee structure ,

give me full details about b,ed correspondence course and b.ed regular course through jamia universtiy as soon as possible
4th August 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to do b.ed frm jamia university
i want full details
like admission timing . fee structure ,

give me full details about b,ed correspondence course and b.ed regular course through jamia universtiy as soon as possible

[email protected]
5th August 2010, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

hi i am meenakshi, plz tell me about last date for submission of form for b.ed through correspondance and give detail of fees structure
9th August 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please confirm the last date for form submission for B.Ed distance learning program from jamia university.
Also confirm duration and fee structure for this course

send me details on [email protected]
12th August 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for b.ed from jamia through corespondence
12th August 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

n tell me about eligblity of b.ed correspondense course n last date of admission
i want to do correspondence from khaslsa college of education, Amritsar, Punjab (how i can apply) last date
plz send on [email protected] as soon as
18th August 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i want to do correspondence from khaslsa college of education, Amritsar, Punjab (how i can apply) last date
plz send on [email protected]
20th August 2010, 12:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

for the b.ed there is different eligibility criteria for the different college.

for the B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of Delhi you must

have atleast 60 % marks in the 12th,and you have to give the entrance exam taken by

the college its self.and then you can take admission.
20th August 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am radhika plz tell me the last date of admission for b.ed correspondence from jmi.plz reply sooo...on.
21st August 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

helloooo ma'am/sir this is nasir and i wanna full details about b.ed from jamia nd date also of faro submission
31st August 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i to know the fee structure of B.Ed as well as want to know the last date of form submission of entrace test.plz reply on my no.
14th November 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is work experience necessary for B.ed
1st April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I wants to do B.Ed from jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi.I have done nursery and primary teachers training and having five years teaching experience.Iwant to know the fee structure of B.Ed as well as want to know the last date of form submission of entrance test .pls reply as soon as possible.
7th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

hi. i dont have any teaching experience. Am I eligible to do a B.ED ?Question is not specific to Jamia but if there is any other univ which provides a correspondance B.ED for those not having a prior exp in teaching,pl let me know.

Thanks,
Garima
7th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

we want to run B Ed. correspondence course in our degree College : City Degree College At Nagina
17th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Bed correspondence course from Jamiya millia pls told me about the fee & eligibility for this course. my contact no.-9308018811, 9661030070
18th June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me can i take addmision in B.ED corres. i dont have full 2yrs experence ,i have only experence of 1yr 6mths
17th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have done my gradution with 37.91% marks in 2010, and now i want do B.ED, so please tell me,that from where i do
b.ed please reply
31st July 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have done my gradution with compartment in 1993, and now i want do B.ED, so please tell me,
that from where i do
b.ed please reply
13th August 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE M.ED CORRESPONDANCE COURSE AVAILABLE UNDER JAMIA ISLAMIA UNI? WHATS THE DETAIL
2nd September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to fee stucture of correspondance b.ed...........?
12th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I wish to pursue B Ed through correspondence from Jamia . I wish to know the eligibility criteria and when the forms would be available. Presently I am a teacher with a recognised school

Thanks
Shalini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?