14th December 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO
PROCEED FOR THE B.ed CORRESPONDENCE
COURSE FROM JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ?
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Related Questions:
16th December 2014, 01:01 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
RESPECTED SIR/MAM,
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO
PROCEED FOR THE B.ed CORRESPONDENCE
COURSE FROM JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA ?
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for two years which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges in India which offers B.Ed course through correspondence.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed through Correspondence:

-> To qualify for B.Ed degree, you have to first attain a Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks in any of these subjects from a recognized university.

-> A 5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes.

Procedure to Apply:
You can get the B.Ed admission form through online by visiting the official website Jamia Millia Islamia University or directly visiting the university counter office.

Official Website - jmi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?