3rd February 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

B.ed Admission in 2011 through Jammu University
Please tell me eligibility for b.ed and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  2. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  3. B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  5. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  6. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  7. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  9. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
  12. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  13. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  14. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  15. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University -- [New]
  16. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  18. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
4th February 2011, 09:37 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

Hi,
dear if you want to do B.ed for jammu there is 50 percent marks is must, you can apply in june , but if youare a citizen of delhi, try to do B.ed from Delhi university.

All the best
21st February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

hi
i want to do b.ed from jammu university ,if i dont have experience in teaching line then how can i apply for the distance b.ed as i m residing in delhi .i want to do b.ed from jammu university only.pls tell me the procedure of addmision.i want to take addmision in 2011.
1st March 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir please, tellus the date of admission in b.ed. 2011-2012
3rd March 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do B.ed from jammu university.Plz tell me eligibility for B.Ed & how can we apply for admission & how much percentage for regular course.
8th March 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir /ma'am i want to do b.ed from jammu university.can u plz tell me eligibility of b.ed for general category.as well as tell me how can i apply for b.ed admission? and what is % criteria for b.ed regular course and admission date for entrance exam of 2011-2012 programme .please sir .........
11th March 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

admission date for entrance exam of 2011-2012
11th March 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

admission date for entrance exam of 2011-2012 programme .please sir .........
12th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to asked? U have any branches in delhi.plz tell me.
17th March 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how many year taken for B.Ed from jammu university
18th March 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir /i am live in uttrakhand.i get 45% in graduction (B.sc) Biogroup i want to do b.ed from jammu university.can u plz tell me eligibility of b.ed for general category.as well as tell me how can i apply for b.ed admission? and what is % criteria for b.ed regular course and admission date for entrance exam of 2011-2012 programme .please sir .........
31st March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

respected/s/m i want to do b.ed from jammu university.can u plz tell me eligibility of b.ed for general category.as well as tell me how can i apply for b.ed admission? and what is % criteria for b.ed distance education course and tell me wheather work experience is required for it or not .please mail me at [email protected] in anticipation.
1st April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

respected/sir/madam i want to do correspondance b.ed from jammu university. can u piz tell me eligibility of b.ed for BC category.plz tell me how can i apply for b.ed?plz mail me at [email protected]
6th April 2011, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Red face Re: B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me eligibility for b.ed and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011?
last date of bed form
12th April 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO DO B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY BY CORRESPONDENCE MEANS PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY .WHAT IS THE LAST DATE ELEGIBILTY & FEE MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
14th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do b.ed from jammu university plz tell me the eligibility criteria for admission and is teaching experience is necessary for the admission?
16th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

jammu uni.b.ed. entrance exam date and last date.
19th April 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY. WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FILLING FORM AND FEE STRUCTURE ?
20th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

is there entrance exam in corresponence b.ed?
20th April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tel me the procedure of taking admission in b.ed from jammu university by correspondence and last date oftaking admission and fees structure on my id, [email protected]
22nd April 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir i want to do B.Ed Program from Jammu & kashmir University Plz tell me that what minimum percentage is must in Graduation class
22nd April 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I WNT 2 B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY SO PLEASR APPRISE ME WHEN THERE IS A EXAMS N ALSO TELL ME4 THE PROCEDURE HW TO APPLY ALONG WITH FEE STRUCTURE AND MY ID IS SONALI1630@YAHOO,COM
24th April 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.sc With 47 % and want to b.ed from jammu uni. ,so will you plz tell me the percentage boundation and last date for admission my e-mail id is [email protected] Thanks
25th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission.
29th April 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY. WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FILLING FORM AND FEE STRUCTURE ?
30th April 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I AM ANJALI I WANT TO DO B ED IN JAMMU PLEASE TELL ME THE LAST DATE OF ADMISSION
6th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B. A. With 47 % and want to b.ed ,so will you plz tell me the percentage boundation and last date for admission my e-mail id is [email protected] and my mobile no. is 7428288066 Thanks
16th May 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Defence person, Now in Jammu. I want to do B Ed in Jammu. Pl guide how I will do. When it will commence........
17th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the last date of applying mba in your college
18th May 2011, 11:27 AM
trilok singh bist

plele tell me fee stucher and last date and minimum %
22nd May 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

tell me for any female candidate if MA is cleared with 48%,then may i elegible to do b.ed from jammu university????? plz reply on mail [email protected]
22nd May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Bed from Jammu uni - regular - last date to submit form , fees and contact details
23rd May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? plz rply me on mail id [email protected] or call me 9896197192.
23rd May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 48% in pol.sc.(hons) from delhi university , indraprastha college for women. how can i get admission in b.ed from jammu university for correspondence . my id is [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me eligibility of b.ed regular course for general catagory and admission date for entrance exam 2011-2012 programme.
25th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam, can u plz tell me the subject combinations i can take in B.ed
26th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
PL SEND ME LAST BDATE OF FORM AND TELL PERIOD OF BED
27th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

pls advise last date of admission in b.ed, and fees also.
27th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 1 year B.Ed from Jammu University i have done B.A. (43%) and B.Library Science (73%). What is the procedure. Pls tell me urgently so that I can start the process. Agents are asking Rs 50000 for admission which is exorbitant

Email: [email protected], Mob: 9958603244
28th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed from jammu .what s procedure
28th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me ealigibility of b.ed regular course and last date of submission of application form in jammu university.
30th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do b.ed from jammu university, i have done B.sc(53.9%).plz reply me on my e-mail id [email protected]
31st May 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the cost of b ed through private institution and wen will be the datecof admission
1st June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

DEAR team i m intersted to do B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERCITY.I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN 2007 WITH 50% MARKS from punjabi univercity patiala.SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE for B.ED Progrrame with date of submission form.
[email protected]
2nd June 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a teacher i have two years experiece in edu.i want to do b ed correspondence . ba 45 % gen. cat. .
what is the procedure plz tell me.
3rd June 2011, 01:20 PM
kavita kohal

dear sir maine ending april 2011 ko b.a kai private examem deye hai main bed ke leye rejeltl kai bedh hi apply kar sakta hu last date kab universty fee kase admission lani hai plz betaana
3rd June 2011, 01:23 PM
kavita kohal

SIR, I WANT TO DO B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY BY CORRESPONDENCE MEANS PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY .WHAT IS THE LAST DATE ELEGIBILTY & FEE MY EMAIL ID IS

[email protected]
3rd June 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me eligibility for b.ed ,age and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011?

my percentage is 37% can i do b.ed please tell me
3rd June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me eligibility for b.ed ,age and how can we apply for admission? How much percentage is required for b.ed and what are the charges? What is the last date of admission in 2011? my percentage is 37%in graduation please tell me how can i do b.ed
email id --- [email protected]
4th June 2011, 05:37 PM
frooty.scooty

here i will provide the link.from those link you get the complete information for jammu university.

http://www.jammuuniversity.in/upload/Announcements/pic926.PDF

good luck!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?