22nd September 2011, 07:07 PM
Everhapysuresh

Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?

Pls let me know possibility of getting admission in BEd course from Jammu University thr correspondence. What will be total fee and which is last date to submit admission form
Suresh

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  2. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
  4. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  5. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  8. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  10. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  11. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the total fee structure
  13. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  17. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  18. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
24th November 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?

i m neha i am graduate in b.a (hons.) hindi i want to continue my study so plz tell me what would i do.
26th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?

iwould like to know what is total fees of b.ed jammu universty and what is the percentage required for it . it can be possible correspondent
27th December 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

full fee of B Ed course
24th January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get Admission in B.Ed correspondence on line
26th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to tale admission in jammu bed course what is total fees of bed course
22nd March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission of B.Ed 2012-2013 correspondance.
17th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
27th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I m a b.com (h) graduate from delhi university with 49.3% in 1996 aggregate and M.COM\
5 from HP UNIVERSITY , AND MBA F From Sikkim Manipal univisity with 70% .Please advice from where can i get my B.Ed CoRRESPONDACE
3rd August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iwant to admission in bed from jammu bt i m from u p so what is the prossess.....nd aftr bed is this degree valid in up nd can i appear in t e t nd c e t exam....kindly help me i m so confuse
21st August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i m a regular govt. teacher in Arunachal Pradesh,belonging to schedule tribe, with 41% in my graduation from arunachal university. Will i be eligible for admission in Bed correspondence course this session..... ?????????
6th September 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage required to take admission in bed though jammu university
5th November 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Pls let me know possibility of getting admission in BEd course from Jammu University thr correspondence. What will be total fee and which is last date to submit admission form
14th December 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iwould like to know what is total fees of b.ed jammu universty and what is the percentage required for it . it can be possible correspondent
sir i want to know the total fee of b.Ed and last date of admission in jammu university.
29th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what sub of b.e.d in jammu
14th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bed from jammu university is it valid in delhi .iam graduate with 38p can l do b ed.
19th July 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO B.ED FROM JAMMU UNIVERSITY MY P.45 HOW CAN I DO IT.
10th August 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i would like to persue b.ed course throuh distance mode but i dnt know where i shoul apply for and i dont know any name of such university so plese help me.
14th March 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for submit the form of admission in b.ed correspondence
And what is the total cost of b.ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?