30th April 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

For B.Ed is Mathematics required or not to be a school teacher?

Actually I am now in class 11 and I want to become teacher so I had a confusion that to take Mathematics or not? Is is required to be eligible for B.Ed course later on?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
  2. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  3. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  6. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  7. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  8. What qualifications are required for Higher Secondary school teacher post?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  10. How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech?
  11. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  12. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  13. Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?
  14. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  17. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  18. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school
22nd May 2018, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For B.Ed is Mathematics required or not to be a school teacher?

Mathematics is not compulsory to pursue B.Ed degree.
You can also pursue B.Ed after completing Intermediate from Arts.
After completing 12th you will be eligible to pursue B.Ed or you can pursue B.Ed after completing graduation also.
22nd June 2018, 02:40 AM
xJhinukx

B.ed is a common degree for both science and arts stream and completion of it is must for you to pursue the job of a teacher. It has a definite syllabus and classes that you have to follow and appear in tests to achieve the degree.
24th January 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hy I want to do b.ed but I have query regarding it I want to know that i have completed my graduation b.com and I m interested in teach business studies but I don't want to take math what it is possible?? Which compulsory sub.required in this
30th April 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am almost finishing a bachelor in education arts in English literature Bt I had a D plain in maths %u2026.will that affect me in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?