31st May 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics by distance education? Process of admission in a good university?

I am B.Sc chemistry graduate, so tell me that can I do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics by distance education? Please tell about admission process of any one good university for it.

31st May 2016, 09:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics by distance education? Process of admission in a good university?

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Nutrition even after B.Sc Chemistry. There is no any restriction about subject selection. You can pursue in any subject. First of all you need to clear entrance examination of any institute in which you want to get admission.
After clearing entrance test you will be eligible to get admission.
You only need to follow admission procedure and it is generally same in every college.
7th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics by distance education? Process of admission in a good university?

I am bsc chemistry graduate. Can I do M.sc in nutrition and dietician. If I do please suggest me college in Delhi, course fee, and what are the entrance exam for this?
10th August 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is process to enter m.sc.nutrition &dietiecs??when entrance exam is carried?
5th June 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bs zoology can i get admission in m phill nutrition?
14th April 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics in Canada??
17th May 2022, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics after doing bsc in chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?