25th July 2022, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc in electronics is equal to diploma in electronics?

Sir, I have a bachelor degree in electronics sir can i apply this degree in job where diploma in electronics want

26th July 2022, 11:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in electronics is equal to diploma in electronics?

No, diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree.

So, candidates with diploma qualification are not equivalent to bachelor degree. So, you cannot apply for the jobs where the required educational qualification is bachelor degree.
27th July 2022, 08:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, Diploma in Electronics is not equivalent to B.Sc. in Electronics degree course as B.Sc. in Electronics degree course is an undergraduate degree course while Diploma in Electronics is simply a diploma course.
27th July 2022, 01:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to give confirmation as if and when there is requirement of technical degree then diploma is preferred although B.Sc is higher degree but is non-technical.

So, kindly go through the notification to get the correct information.
27th July 2022, 08:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech in Electronics covers directly from design, manufacture and use of electronic equipment and devices. B.Sc in Electronics deals with theoretical and application of devices and their process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?