25th June 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is better, BSc electronics or B.Tech after diploma in electronics engineering?

I have completed diploma in electronics engineering from Kerala. Now, which is the good course for me, BSc electronics or B.Tech? Can I get 2nd year admission to BSc?

25th June 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, BSc electronics or B.Tech after diploma in electronics engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.Tech in Electronics Engineering is the best course course after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering rather than doing B.Sc in Electronics course after Diploma.

B.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics Engineering has their own scope to find better job opportunities.

But as you have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering, then in this case I would strongly suggest you to go with B.Tech in Electronics Engineering as you will be getting admission into 2nd Class of Bachelor of Technology course.

You may even find good job opportunities after completion of B.Tech studies rather than Bachelor of Science studies. And B.Tech is a professional course whereas, B.Sc is a traditional course hence most of the organizations prefer B.Tech background candidates rather than B.Sc background candidates.
27th June 2017, 03:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better, BSc electronics or B.Tech after diploma in electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electronics engineering from Kerala. Now, which is the good course for me, BSc electronics or B.Tech? Can I get 2nd year admission to BSc?

It is better to study B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering after completion of diploma in the electronics engineering course. Three year diploma completed, students are admitted to the BTech course through lateral entry admission. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the BTech course through a lateral entry entrance examination. Scope for the BTech ECE candidates are higher compared to diploma or BSc completed candidates. Therefore, it is better to study BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering after completion of diploma in electronics engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?