24th October 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc Electronics student with B.Ed eligible for CTET or any TET exam?

I have done Bsc Electronics, MSc Mathematics And b.ed. Am I eligible for CTET? Or TGT Mathematics in HTET? As someone told me due to my subject combination ( Physics, Electronics, Mathematics) I'm not eligible. Is it true? Please help me.

26th October 2017, 11:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Electronics student with B.Ed eligible for CTET or any TET exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TET or CTET or any teachers entrance exam. The basic eligibility requirements for attend the entrance exams are as follows:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed graduation level degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- The age limit varies based on the post, state and exam.

For CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam eligibility requirements, notifications and other details you can visit the official website

TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) is an entrance exam conducted by different state governments for recruiting teachers into government schools. Every state has their own eligibility requirements and notifications dates and application process. You can visit your own state TET official website.

Last edited by sampathkumar29; 28th October 2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Updating link with insert link option
27th October 2017, 06:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Electronics student with B.Ed eligible for CTET or any TET exam?

TET refers to Teacher Eligibility Test and one is required to have qualify TETs ( whether CTET or State TETs ) to be eligible for their recruitment as teacher in any government aided schools.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for TETs having pursued B.Sc Electronics degree course followed by M.Sc in Mathematics and B.Ed ( Bachelor of Degree ) course then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as for appearing in TETs all that is required is degree in any discipline followed by B.Ed degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

For more details concerning to the eligibility of CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in where as for that regarding HTET you can visit the link www.htet.nic.in .
13th October 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc computer science (hons) and pursuing bed so I m eligible for htet tgt maths or not... reply me plz...
15th October 2019, 05:29 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

Yes, B.Sc Electronics student with B.Ed is eligible for CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test) or, any TET(Teacher Eligibility Test).

B.Ed course eligibility criteria:-

A) Bachelor degree passed in any stream with 50% marks.
7th June 2021, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done my degree with B.Sc electronics (maths,electronics &comp.sc) and B Ed with maths and physics. I'm I eligible to write dsc or gurukul for physics. Plz let me know
16th July 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have done ,B.Sc Electronics with physics components,M.Sc Electronics,B.Ed in Computer science.Which are post of CBSE i am eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?