20th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?

Sir,i am doing final year bsc nursing. Whether i can do msc in clinical research and i want to know the scope and job vacancies for clinical research in Tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  2. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  5. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  6. How to get a job after completing MSc in clinical research after BSc Nursing
  7. Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  9. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  12. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  13. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  14. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  18. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
31st July 2017, 08:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?

M.Sc. Clinical Research or Master of Science in Clinical Research is a postgraduate Medicine course. The duration of this course is two years.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Sc. Clinical Research after B.Sc Nursing course. For this course candidate must have passed graduation in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Biotechnology, Microbiology) from a recognized university.

For more information you have to visit at the place of college in which you want to take admission.
14th November 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?

Can I do MSc clinical research After bsc nursing
14th November 2020, 06:35 PM
Azam Ri khan

Can I do MSc clinical research After bsc nursing
29th April 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in clinical research after bsc nursing. I am interested in this. And I want to do. But I confuse that what to do msc in clinical research or msc nursing.which better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?