19th July 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc Optometry degree acceptable for applying to Civil Service exams?

I have completed my 3 years full time regular degree course in B.Sc Optometry. Now, can I apply for Civil Service exams? In which all streams a candidate must complete his/her graduation to be eligible for Civil Service examination?

21st July 2019, 09:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Optometry degree acceptable for applying to Civil Service exams?

First thing I would like to let you is that the minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination is just a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed a full time B.Sc. in Optometry degree course, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd July 2019, 12:04 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc Optometry degree acceptable for applying to Civil Service exams?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline to appear for the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd July 2019, 02:08 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 3 years full time regular degree course in B.Sc Optometry. Now, can I apply for Civil Service exams? In which all streams a candidate must complete his/her graduation to be eligible for Civil Service examination?
To apply for UPSC civil services examination, candidate should be a graduate in any subject or stream and thus any graduate can apply for the examination, who attained age of 21 years till 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?