15th July 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offers M.Sc in Computer Science?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science as a regular candidate from a college. Now, I wanted to do job and at the same time wants to join M.Sc Computer Science via distance mode. Does IGNOU offers this course? Which are other distance university offering M.Sc Computer Science? Admission criteria and application deadlines?

22nd July 2019, 02:12 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers M.Sc in Computer Science?

IGNOU does not offer Msc in Computer science. It offers Master's in Computer Application (MCA). You are eligible for the programme.
Eligibility :Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3(three) year duration from a recognized University” AND “Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS-012 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA.

IGNOU charges 10800rs per semestar for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?