9th September 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Are BAMS candidates qualified enough to perform Surgery?

Hi, I am in my final year of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.). Will I be able to perform Surgeries after completion of BAMS? Which all Surgeries would I'll be allowed to perform? Is there any restriction?

12th September 2019, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are BAMS candidates qualified enough to perform Surgery?

The B.A.M.S degree is expanded as" Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery"and they are legally allowed to conduct minor surgeries according to the training received.
An M.D. in Salvathanthra is required to perform surgeries in which they are meticulously trained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?