10th January 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and I have a huge interest in Biology. I want to become a Medical Surgeon but I don't have the proper knowledge about the procedure to become a Medical Surgeon. I want to know how can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 05:26 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon?

First of all you need to pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from any MCI recognized medical college of India. It takes 4.5 years to complete MBBS course along with internship, it may extend to one more year.

Entrance exam for MBBS course is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE conducts this exam. Science stream candidate with PCB subjects can apply for this exam. You should have at least 50% marks.

After completion of course, you can practice in medical field and become medical surgeon in desired area of operation like Neuro surgeon and others.
12th December 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon?

Can I study ms course without mbbs
23rd December 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I become surgeon without mbbs?
3rd April 2022, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a surgeon without mbbs?
29th May 2022, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I study for becoming a surgeon if I am 13 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?