6th December 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

From which bank can I get educational loan for studying engineering degree course?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am in need of education loan for pursuing engineering degree from recognized university of India like IIT/NITS/BITS Pilani. Please, tell me from which bank I can get loan and how can I apply for it?

11th December 2019, 09:28 AM
Ali Mirza Bhai

Default Re: From which bank can I get educational loan for studying engineering degree course?

In India the bank will gives the education loan such as Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Bank of India, Federal Bank and ICICI Bank ect.... Most of the Indian Banks offer education loans for engineering students at affordable interest rates.Indian nationals aged between 16 years to 35 years can avail an education loan from any lender for pursuing graduate and post - graduate courses in engineering
13th December 2019, 07:07 PM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: From which bank can I get educational loan for studying engineering degree course?

Dear,
First i clear you that all indian banks give educational loan on the basis of your educational requirement.
But some bank which give educational easily and fast are...
1) ICICI BANK.
2) HDFC BANK.
3) BANK OF BARODA.
4) UCO BANK.
5) BANK OF INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?