1st March 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to know that is education loan possible in BITS Pilani if yes then what its recruitment? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What type of procedure we should follow to get the loan? Awaiting to get the response soon.

1st March 2017, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?

Education loan can be applied surely at any leading bank, if you have got admission at any recognised institute or university. BITS, Pilani is a recognized institute and surely it is valid for education loan.

Even scholarship is available to those who perform exceptionally in BITSAT. Hence, no need to worry, just visit the nearest bank and apply for it using your admission documents.
2nd March 2017, 07:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get an educational loan for pursuing your studies in BITS Pilani. Candidates who have have secured admission in any government recognized college /university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To apply for an education loan, you have to visit the bank directly and need to submit the required documents for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
3rd February 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

1. What is fee for b tec fee in bites pilani ?.
2. How much amt the bank release?
And what is the procedure to take loan from bank ?
26th June 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother is already studying in bits with loan from sbi , now can I get other loan for me studying in bits?sir please answer as soon as possible.
4th December 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

My father is doing small private business our annual income is around 350000, because we have i come less than 5 lakh qe dont have ITR(income-tax return)if my admission got confirmed in bits pilani bank give me education loan???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?