27th July 2012, 01:43 PM
manka86

Bank clerk solved question papers?

i want 2011 bank clerk solved papers...could u please send to me the papers

1st August 2012, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank clerk solved question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manka86 View Post
~~~ PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF BANK CLERK EXAM ~~~

If you have completed 10th with above 60% marks OR completed 12th with above 50% OR completed graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

If you have completed 12th with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam

But your age should be in between 18 to 28 years(IBPS).For SBI CLERK age criteria is 18 to 28 years pld.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

You have not mention the proper bank exam name .So i have attached the Question Paper of Various Bank exam .

So please check out this paper also follow the Pattern .This paper are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS - Clerk 1.pdf(20.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS - Clerk 2.pdf(15.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Reasoning 2009.pdf(53.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf SBI Clerk 2009_Reasoning_.pdf(20.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(61.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: doc Andhra-bank-clerk-reasoning-paper-2007.doc(64.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: doc bank-of-baroda.doc(60.7 KB, 85 views)
File Type: doc Union Bank.doc(53.5 KB, 46 views)
1st August 2012, 09:25 PM
singhhr23

Clerk exam consists only 5 sections which are very simple,when you know the basics of aptitude,reasoning,computers and english,but general awareness depends on your knowledge on india and world.

The exam pattern of clerical exam,which has the totally 5 sections,included main sections like reasoning,numerical ability,computer knowledge,general awereness and english language.And also added negative marks for wrong answers.
Total sections:5
Total questions:250
Total marks:250
Time: 150 minutes

5 sections for clerical exam
 1.Reasoning———- 50 marks (50 questions)
 2.English language——50 marks (50 questions)
 3.Numerical ability—-50 marks (50 questions)
 4.General awareness—50 marks (50 questions)
 5. computer knowledge–50 marks(50 questions)
Negative marks:

 for each correct answer,aarded to you 1 mark
 for wrong answer 1/4(0.25) of mark will be reduce from final score.

Thanks....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9788174826657.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	103402   Click image for larger version

Name:	9788178125800.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	103403   Click image for larger version

Name:	9788183552875.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	103404   Click image for larger version

Name:	9788183555203.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	103405   Click image for larger version

Name:	arihant-general-english-for-bank-po.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	103406  

Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: doc BANK-CLERK-EXAM-PAPER.doc(66.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS - Clerk sample paper 2-1.pdf(18.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS - Clerk sample paper 4.pdf(14.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: doc IBPS clerk solved paper.doc(79.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: doc IBPSClerkCurrentAffairsForBankExamQuestionPaper16 (1).doc(34.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: doc IBPSClerkCurrentAffairsForBankExamQuestionPaper16 (2).doc(34.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: doc Sample Paper of General Awareness Related to Banking (2).doc(43.5 KB, 57 views)
1st August 2012, 09:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Bank Clerk Exam Details and Question Papers:

If you want to get employed in the nationalized banks of India at various clerical post then you have to give the Bank Clerical Exam.

Most of the banks conducts their own clerical exam and more or less the pattern at which this recruitment happens is very similar.

This exam can be given for the following posts:

Clerk
Typist
Steno
Clerk-cum-Godown Keeper
Data Entry Operators
Agricultural Clerk
Clerk-cum-Cashier
Telephone Operators

The required minimum qualification for the Clerk Exam is 60% of marks in class 12 board exam.

Even a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university would also do. The pass marks just needs to be gathered in that case.

A full time diploma degree with not less than 60 percent will also be considered in case you have not given your board exam.

The minimum age limit for this exam is 28 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. Though there is age relaxation for the reserved categories.

You should be well versed in english and computer knowledge will also come in handy.

Final selection is done by considering your marks in the written exam which is followed by the personal interview session.

The exam paper comprises of objective questions and descriptive questions. All in all 200 questions will be there and you will get only 95 minutes to complete the whole paper.

Exam Pattern:

Questions will come from following sections:

Reasoning ability
Clerical Aptitude
English
Socio-Economic Issues
Banking Awareness
Numerical Ability
Marketing Aptitude
Computer Awareness

The personal interview session also holds great importance and generally questions are asked about current, national and international events. About socio-economic and political issues and so on. This session is more vital as it checks your behaviour and your personality. Basically how you carry yourself is also noted carefully.

Since even after cracking the exam whether you will be called or not for the interview session depends on the vacancies and the marks you have secured. Therefore you should do everything possible to crack the interview session and not let this slip out of your hand.

A good knowledge about the type of questions that will be asked needs to be acquired. A pleasant personality and confidence in yourself will be the key. So just be yourself.

If you get selected then you will be on probation period for a maximum of 60 months period after which you will be confirmed for bank's service.

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please go through them once properly to learn more about the question pattern.
1st August 2012, 10:10 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The list of best books from where you can get previous years question papers with solved answers...........

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf COMPUTER-GENERAL.pdf(129.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf English4.pdf(37.7 KB, 60 views)
1st August 2012, 10:15 PM
bhargavipooja

Thumbs up Re: Bank clerk solved question papers?

Quote:
hi friend,
you can see attachments to get the 2011 bank clerk exam papers...

ALL THE BEST.,...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI-eng-2011.pdf(120.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf sbi-eng-2-2011.pdf(123.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude 2011.pdf(104.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf computer gk 2011.pdf(50.0 KB, 39 views)
1st August 2012, 10:47 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello

Bank exams preparations

The Bank clerk exams are held for the recruitment of Clerks in Banks .generally these exams are held twice every year.

as you want the previous years papers here i have attached the papers which will help you in your preparations.

some tips to solve the papers while sitting in the Exams

see the pattern carefully as the subjects included are reasoning,quantitative aptitude,general English,computer knowledge hence every subject requires special preparations

>>for subject like reasoning practice more and focus on logical portion of that .Try to interact with the question

>>for quantitative aptitude practice as much as you can practice as much as you can .The more you do practice the more your speed will improve

>>for general knowledge---as it related to banking sector too,so read newspapers to know more on that.

>>to know more on general knowledge read newspapers and watch business news,you can refer to internet whenever feeling any problem.

>>for computer awareness if you have any problem ,the best place to refer is "Internet" as here you can find whatever technical word related to computers you are having problem with you can get it solved with that.

Books to refer for Clerical exam

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam: Previous Years' Papers (Solved) Practice Test papers (Solved)
by --SBI & Associate Banks

Bank Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam
by --T. S. Jain

for more see attachment below...

hope this helped

with regards
roknits

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPSenglish .pdf(63.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: docx IBPS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE(CLERICAL).docx(14.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: docx Punjab National Bank PNB Clerk Exam 2010 Paper.docx(16.1 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?