26th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Is Bank PO suitable for me after scoring 60% in BSc?

Hi,
This is Piyush
I want to know that is bank po exam will be suitable for me?
My marks in BSc above 60% or which type of exam will be better for me I also done MBA distance learning.
Kindly advise me for my better future.

And any competitive exam for me, please suggest.

Thank You

30th July 2011, 04:40 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Bank PO suitable for me after scoring 60% in BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
This is Piyush
I want to know that is bank po exam will be suitable for me?
My marks in BSc above 60% or which type of exam will be better for me I also done MBA distance learning.
Kindly advise me for my better future.

And any competitive exam for me, please suggest.

Thank You
Yes, You are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination after completing your B.sc
Because to apply for Bank PO examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from recognised university, But you can only apply if your age should between 21 to 30 years. The upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and other reserved category candidates.

So, If you have completed your Graduation course from a recognised college, then you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination, The eligibility criteria are vary from bank to bank, But for Nationalized bank such as SBI you need to passed in your Graduation, there is no minimum percentage is required to apply for bank PO examination.

But you cant apply for SBI bank PO exams because the last date of apply for SBI Bank PO examination was already Over and the examination was going to be held on 07/Aug/2011.
4th December 2011, 10:49 PM
khushboo naushin

hi...
yes you can apply for bank PO exam after completing Bsc. becouse to apply for bank po you need to graduate from any stream... it is the good of your future..
all the best..
9th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM LAW GRATUATE. WHAT TYPE OF JOB I CAN GET IN BANK SECTOR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?