1st November 2011, 08:06 AM
ravurideepti

What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)

Dear all

I done My BSc (MPS) in 2002 , i am very much interest to get Bank job , so many bank entrance exams attend. please give your advice about suitable entrance exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for bank entrance exam? Is it compulsory to write the exam to get a job in the Bank?
  2. How to prepare for bank PO entrance exam? I am doing a job
  3. What is the maximum marks required in entrance exam for bank job?
  4. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  5. How to prepare for all bank exams? Model question papers of all bank exams?
  6. Which is best and easily achievable for a frustrated Software engineer - MBA or Bank PO job? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for Bank Exams to get a Bank Job?
  8. Which entrance exam should be given to get a job in bank?
  9. How to prepare for Bank Clerical exam? Which is the best study material?
  10. BANK PO Exams Details and How to Prepare for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for the state bank of India? How to prepare for that exam?
  12. What type of entrance exams we need to write after graduation to get a good job?
  13. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
  14. Differences between bank PO job and job clerk job?
  15. How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  16. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  17. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  18. How should I prepare for the bank entrance exam in last 2 days?
25th April 2012, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)

Both nationalized and private sector banks carry out entrance exams for selecting candidates in to different job positions. IBPS is the central authority for conducting bank exams on behalf of 19 public sector banks of the country. Details on entrance exams carried out by IBPS can be collected from their official website. Banks like SBI, ICICI, etc follow their own selection procedure for recruitment. Details on the present job opportunities can be collected from the concerned web portal. Anyway, one must prepare well to clear these exams. Reasoning, QA, English Language, etc form the syllabus of most of these entrance exams and you must concentrate well in these areas to pass the test.
25th April 2012, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)

In order to get a bank job, you need to attend bank recruitment exams. Both public sector banks and private sector banks conducts written exams as part of selection. IBPS is the authority which conducts written examinations for about 19 public sector banks in India. SBI conducts their own individual entrance exams to recruit candidates in to different job positions. Apart from this, private sector banks like ICICI, HDFC etc carry out their own selection procedures to select candidates for various positions. You can collect details about current positions vacant in these banks from respective websites. You will be tested in subject areas such as GK, Reasoning, language skills, Quantitative ability etc in bank exams. Those who clear written test will be called for personal Interview also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?