4th December 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

For which banking sector entrance exam am I eligible with Diploma and Graduate degree?

Hello, I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering followed by Graduate degree as well. So, now am I eligible to apply for difference entrance exams related to jobs in government banks? Please, provide detail list of all such banking entrance exams options available for me.

13th December 2019, 08:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which banking sector entrance exam am I eligible with Diploma and Graduate degree?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the examination conducted for selection in banking jobs.

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment as Clerk, Probationary officer etc.

Examination will be conducted in various stages and mandatory to qualify in all stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
14th December 2019, 09:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which banking sector entrance exam am I eligible with Diploma and Graduate degree?

Diploma qualification is not enough to appear in the banking recruitment examination.

The minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institutions.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to appear in the examination. Only after qualifying in all the stages of examination you will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?