19th July 2022, 01:42 AM
Akhi_laxminarayana

BCom computer application student is eligible to do MCA in Telangana state (India)?

Is there any chance to do MCA a b com. Computer application graduated student. If there any chance to do MCA.
How many colleges in Telangana state(india) are allowing for it. And what are it's courses?
PlEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER IAM GETTING TOO MUCH CONFUSED ABOUT MY HIGHER STUDIES...
Please solve it...

20th July 2022, 05:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCom computer application student is eligible to do MCA in Telangana state (India)?

Yes, any student who has completed their graduation or may be in final year of graduation can apply for MCA.

>> Eligibility criteria for MCA are:-

Mathematics should be main subject in 10+2 or any year of graduation. Students of Arts , commerce as well as of science stream can apply for MCA.
21st July 2022, 09:34 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCom computer application student is eligible to do MCA in Telangana state (India)?

Yes, B.Com graduates are eligible to pursue MCA course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline with more than 50% marks from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Mathematics in 12th.

There is no age limit to apply this course.

It is a 3 year duration course.

For more information regarding this you can visit official website of concerned University.
21st July 2022, 11:04 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year course.
The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with Mathematics as main paper.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions eligible to get admission.
22nd July 2022, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for an MCA course is that students must have graduated with a degree in computer applications, computer science, or a closely related discipline and have earned at least 50% of marks in their class 10 and class 12. In Class 12, students are required to take mathematics as one of their subjects to get eligible.
22nd July 2022, 01:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for the MCA degree course after completion of B. Com.

The minimum eligibility requirements for MCA is that the candidate must be graduate with bachelor's in science, commerce, engineering or it's equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institute.

Here are some good colleges in Telangana where you can apply for the MCA after completion of B.Com.

1. Deccan College Of Engineering & Technology
2. Aurora's PG College
3. Nizam College
4. Osmania University
5. JB Institute of Engineering and Technology
30th April 2023, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am cec in inter can I apply mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?