26th July 2018, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MCA admission in YCMOU for BCom(Computer Application) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BCom with Computer Application Honours. I am interested to enroll for MCA program in YCMOU. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to get admission in this university for this MCA program.

29th July 2018, 09:41 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCA admission in YCMOU for BCom(Computer Application) student?

MCA refers to Master of Computer Application and it is a professional master degree course of three years with a bright career scope in IT and software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing MCA degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subject either at graduation of higher secondary school degree level. Students holding B.Sc in IT/CS or BCA degree are also eligible to apply for admission in MCA.

Now, as far as you concerned about the admission criteria to pursue MCA degree course from YCMOU (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University), then for your information I would like let you know that the same university does not offer MCA degree course and hence no question arises regarding the eligibility to pursue MCA degree course from MCA. But, you can look upon the options of other universities to pursue MCA if you hold the educational qualification required for pursuing the same degree course as mentioned above.
5th March 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get MCA admission in YCMOU for BCom(Computer Application) student?

can any degree holder like BCom and BA appear for MCA of YCMOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?