9th August 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Being in 1st year of B.Com, how can one prepare for CA IPCC?

I am a FY B.Com candidate. I want to become a Chartered Accountant. So, what should I do now? I do not wish to appear for CA's Foundation. I directly want to appear for IPCC. So, how can I prepare for it from now only?

27th July 2020, 07:36 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Being in 1st year of B.Com, how can one prepare for CA IPCC?

As you are in the Final Year of Bcom you can complete your registration for CA Intermediate Level by visiting the ICAI website. Register yourself by filling all the details. Study for 9 months then appear for the exam. After passing Bcom submit your Final year result to ICAI.
23rd August 2020, 04:49 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Being in 1st year of B.Com, how can one prepare for CA IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a FY B.Com candidate. I want to become a Chartered Accountant. So, what should I do now? I do not wish to appear for CA's Foundation. I directly want to appear for IPCC. So, how can I prepare for it from now only?
Eligibility to take admission in CA IPCC:

Those students who are graduates/Post Graduate in the Commerce stream and have secured aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or candidates other than the commerce stream having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?