13th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?

Hi Sir,

I have completed three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering after 10th. But my age is 21 (15/12/1991). I want to join the INDAI ARMY. Can I join the Armed Forces of INDIA. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  2. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  3. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  4. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  5. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  7. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  8. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to join Indian Armed Forces after completing BDS degree
  10. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  11. Career in defence for mechanical engineering students?
  12. Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?
  13. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  14. How to join Armed Forces? Books to be referred for CDS?
  15. How to join RAW after joining Civil services or Armed Forces
  16. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  17. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  18. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
11th June 2014, 11:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?

Diploma is equivalent to class 12. After completion of class 12, one can go for the NDA entrance test. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
13th March 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?

How can join armed forces after 3 year diploma in electrical engineering ?
19th July 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i scored 76% in h.s exam on science but math is my 4th subject ,can i join indian army ?
23rd August 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can female candidates can join armed forces after diploma in electrical as an officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?