16th August 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Being in 5th semester of B.Pharmacy am I eligible to apply for GPAT exam?

I am in my 5th semester of B.Pharmacy. Can I fill the GPAT-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test examination form while still being in 5th semester or do I need to completed my B.Pharmacy first?

15th May 2019, 11:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being in 5th semester of B.Pharmacy am I eligible to apply for GPAT exam?

GPAT refers to Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test and it is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to M.Pharma (Master of Pharmacy) degree course from a recognised college.

For appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is a four year B.Pharmacy degree course from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their B.Pharmacy degree course are also eligible to apply for the same examination.

So, being a student of 5th semester i.e; 3rd year of B.Pharmacy degree course, you are not eligible to apply for GPAT at this stage but you can apply for the same examination from the next year once you get into the final year of your B.Pharmacy degree course.

For more detailed information regarding the GPAT examination, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?