1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Arch entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of D.Arch?

Hello, I got one supple in one paper that is Structural Design of D.Arch in 5th semester. I have entered in 6th semester now. I have no backlogs before this. So, for applying for various B.Arch entrance exam I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?
  2. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  5. Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  7. Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  8. Can i apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completing B.Com from DU
  9. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  11. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  12. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  13. Am I eligible for GATE after doing B.E in electrical
  14. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  16. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  17. Do I need to extend my B.Tech studies if I have backlogs in 2nd year?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2018, 08:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Arch entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of D.Arch?

You are eligible to apply for B.Arch after clearing backlogs. Without clearing your backlogs you will not be eligible for further studies.
If you have cleared this then you can apply for B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?