9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?

Hello, I got one supple in one paper in 5th semester of CSE Diploma course. I have entered in 6th semester now. I have no backlogs before this. So, for applying for various B.Tech entrance exams I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Arch entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of D.Arch?
  2. Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  5. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  6. Does Kota Instrumentation Ltd offer an Internship to BTech CSE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  7. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  8. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  9. Eligibility to attend an interview in Infosys for BTech final semester student who had a backlog?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for CSE 5th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I change college to study correspondence CSE 5th semester being a BTech regular student?
  17. Can i apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completing B.Com from DU
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
15th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance examination even if you have backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE course. You shouldn't have any backlog in Diploma course once, you have qualified the entrance examination. You should have cleared all the backlogs of your Diploma course before the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
17th April 2018, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?

Being in the final year of the Diploma course, you are very much eligible to appear in the various B.Tech entrance examinations for the lateral entry in the second year.
But keep this in mind that, before getting admission in the B.Tech course in a respective College, you must have cleared all your backlog papers. Otherwise, you won't be able to take admission to study B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?