10th January 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Being from Andhra, can I apply for Karnataka CET?

I'm from Andhra Pradesh and wants to apply for Common Entrance Test for the state of Karnataka. Am I eligible for Karnatak CET exam as I'm in Andhra Pradesh now?

15th February 2019, 07:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Andhra, can I apply for Karnataka CET?

You can apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test being a resident of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates of different state can apply for different state CET exams.

But you will not get any relaxation or reservation benefits available to domicile candidates of Karnataka.
15th February 2019, 08:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Andhra, can I apply for Karnataka CET?

1. All state candidates are eligible to apply for Karantaka Common Entrance Test.

2. You can apply for KCET examination if you belong to Andhra Pradesh. India is a federal country where one state candidates can apply for other state exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?