16th December 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for CET exam after completing class 10th form Karnataka and class 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir, My daughter has studied till class 10th from Karnataka under CBSE board. Now if she completes her class 12th from Andhra Pradesh so I want to know can she appear for CET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. From which State I have to apply for CET exam if I have studies from Andhra Pradesh and my Mother from Karnataka? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  3. Andhra Pradesh board for 11th and 12th class after 10th from Karnataka State Syllabus?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  6. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  9. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  10. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  13. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get Karnataka CET form from Andhra Pradesh? Can I pay for the form online or I have to send the DD?
  16. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  17. Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?
  18. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
18th December 2016, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for CET exam after completing class 10th form Karnataka and class 12th from Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, she ca very much appear for CET examination even after completion of her 12th board examination. The minimum educational requirement for any candidate to appear for CET examination is that the candidate should have completed his/her 10th class examination from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?