11th February 2019, 04:26 PM
AINDRILA MOITRA

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Sc Nursing in government colleges?

I want to join the B.Sc Nursing course. Do I require to qualify NEET exam to join in a Government Nursing college or can I take direct admission? Or, is there any other Central or State level entrance examination?

15th February 2019, 03:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Sc Nursing in government colleges?

As per my knowledge, NEET is not Compulsory for the admission of B.Sc nursing course. With the help of NEET examination, you can get admission in MBBS or BDS course.

The name of the best other entrance examination for the admission of B.Sc nursing course is given below.

** AIIMS Entrance Exam

** AFMC Entrance Exam

** JIPMER Entrance Exam

** Lady Hardings Medical College Nursing entrance examination
15th February 2019, 08:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Sc Nursing in government colleges?

No, it is not mandatory to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in government colleges in B.Sc Nursing course.

Entrance examination is conducted by respective state government for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 50% in PCB.

So, examination is conducted at central and state level for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?