12th December 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Being a student of Intermediate how can I prepare for Air Force?

I'm in my 12th class from Science stream having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I'm a female candidate. How can I prepare from now only for Indian Air Force?

15th December 2018, 05:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a student of Intermediate how can I prepare for Air Force?

At senior secondary level, there is National Defence Academy examination for which female candidates can not apply and PCM subjects in 12th board examination is required. You can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test to join Air Force after bachelor's degree.

AFCAT is conducted for Flying branch, technical branch and ground duty branch. You can work on General knowledge and awareness for better marks in written test of AFCAT. Focus on English subject and grammar also.
15th December 2018, 01:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Female candidates are not eligible to appear for NDA examination. So, you are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force after 12th qualification.

You will become eligible to appear in the examination after completion of bachelor degree.

Female candidates are eligible to appear for AFCAT examination after bachelor degree with minimum 60% aggregate. The age limit is 20-26 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages for final selection.
15th December 2018, 04:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Girls candidates are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 12th.

You can join Indian Air Force after bachelor degree through AFCAT entry. It is conducted in two stages. You have to appear and qualify in both stages for final selection.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 60% aggregate.

The age limit is 20-26 years.

So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course and after that become eligible for the recruitment in Indian Air Force.
15th December 2018, 08:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

As you are female candidate you have to wait till the bachelor degree course to become eligible for selection in Indian Air Force.

So, if you are interested in recruitment, you can start the preparation for examination from now. After bachelor degree you will become eligible for AFCAT entry.

The age limit is 20-26 years and required aggregate is 60% in bachelor degree.
16th December 2018, 05:32 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

You as a science student without Mathematics at (10+2) not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force (IAF).

Entry Types In Indian Air Force (IAF)
- NDA
- CDSE
- AFCAT
- NCC Special Entry

Eligibility

Through NDA
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM group from a recognized board.
- Your age must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of the examination year.

Through CDSE
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at (10+2) from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 20 to 24 years of the examination year.

Through NCC Special Entry
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at (10+2) with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Through AFCAT

For Flying Branch
You must have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics at (10+2) from a recognized university.

For Technical Branch
- You must have passed (10+2) with Physics and Mathematics with at least 60% marks in each and passed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 20 to 26 years of the examination year.

For Ground Duty
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university and cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers or Society of Aeronautics with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Your age must be between 20 to 26 years of the examination year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?