4th May 2018, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Positions available in Indian Air Force for Intermediate Biology student?

Hello everyone, I am studying Intermediate with Biology. I want to join Indian Air Force. So, please let me know about the positions available in Indian Air Force for me? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
15th July 2018, 05:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Positions available in Indian Air Force for Intermediate Biology student?

Being a student of intermediate degree with Biology group you are eligible for joining Indian Air Force as an airmen Y group as for other entries based on class 12th academics you are required to have pursued physics and mathematics at your Class 12th level.

Further for joining as an airman Y group, you will have to qualify its recruitment test and for appearing in the same test you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

For more updates and details regarding Indian Air Force airmen selection, you can log on to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
15th July 2018, 08:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Positions available in Indian Air Force for Intermediate Biology student?

The name of entrance examination is National Defence Academy.

NDA/NA is conducted twice every year by UPSC. The eligibility criteria for NDA:

For Indian Air force, Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subject.

Biology stream candidate are not eligible for Indian Air Force.
15th July 2018, 09:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Indian Air Force through NDA exam is that candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics in 12th board. Biology stream candidates are not eligible for NDA exam for Indian Air Force.

You should pursue bachelor's degree in science or engineering to become eligible for Air Force Common Admission Test. You can join Indian Air Force through AFCAT and CDS examination.
15th July 2018, 09:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

There are two necessary subjects which a defence aspirant must have studied in 12th to become eligible for Air Force:

Mathematics and Physics.

These two are mandatory to join Indian Air Force. Without these two subjects, candidates can not join Air Force. Biology stream candidates are not eligible.
15th July 2018, 09:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no position available in Indian Air Force for 12th biology stream candidate because:

1. Only PCM candidates are eligible for Air Force through NDA examination.

2. Age criteria of NDA exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
15th July 2018, 10:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Being a Biology student, you are not eligible for Indian Air Force. You are only eligible for Indian Army.

Eligibility for Indian Air Force:

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

2. Candidate age be 16.5 to 19.5 years.

3. You must be an unmarried male candidate.

After 10+2 you are not eligible to become an Indian Air Force. But after graduation you are eligible to apply for UPSC CDS.

So, you complete you graduation degree.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?