11th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best 2 subjects in my Botany graduation to be chosen for Civil Services Exam?

sir,
i have just completed my graduation from botany(H) and i want to appear for civil services exam for 2012 so as i am having bio background now i am unable to decide that which are the two subjects i should opt for mains examination so that i could score the best please help me in this regard as fast as possible.

20th July 2011, 07:56 PM
singlagod195

Default Re: Which are the best 2 subjects in my Botany graduation to be chosen for Civil Services Exam?

Which are the best 2 subjects in my Botany graduation to be chosen for Civil Services Exam?

sir,
i have just completed my graduation from botany(H) and i want to appear for civil services exam for 2012 so as i am having bio background now i am unable to decide that which are the two subjects i should opt for mains examination so that i could score the best please help me in this regard as fast as possible.
4th December 2011, 12:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best 2 subjects in my Botany graduation to be chosen for Civil Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
HI,
You can chose any subject you like and which is easy for you.
There are many optional subject like:-
Zoology
Statistics
Sociology
Public Administration
Psychology
Political Science
Physics
Philosophy
Mining Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mathematics
Law
Indian History
Home Science
Geology
Geography
Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Economics
Dairy Processing & Technology
Computer Science
Computer Engineering
Crop Husbandry with Horticulture
Commerce
Civil Engineering
Chemistry
Botany
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Agricultural Engineering

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?