24th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC

i hav just passed SSC. i want to do ias. wat is the procedure and i should join classes after 12th?

13th June 2016, 11:36 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC

In order to become a civil service officer, it is necessary to study intermediate and after that graduation, only graduates can apply for civil services.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service is a civil service assigned through by civil service exams conducted by UPSc every year, a three stage selection process of exam at first comes 1)written exam then 2)mains stage 3)interview.

After completing graduation, one can become civil service officer, in order to become IAS it is necessary to rank well in civil service exam. After scoring well in civil services on get assigned as IAS officer. Only those can become IAS officer, who have completed graduation in any stream. Those can apply for civil services without any minimum percentage marks requirement. Graduation in any stream is compulsory in order to apply or civil services exam.

Hence as of now you must complete your graduation at first and then think of civil service, as it is although exam to crack a detail planning of study is necessary to crack civil services , which is possible only after completing graduation, so complete intermediate first then graduation in any stream and then apply for civil services.
3rd August 2016, 01:51 PM
Adhayay

Default Re: How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC

If you want to become a IAS officer then you have to complete your graduation. You are not eligible for SSC exams if your education qualification is 12th standard only. Only graduated candidates are eligible for SSC exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?