14th April 2010, 04:46 PM
saraswati parappanaver

Which is the best after 12th?

What should i do in future i have completed my 12th and i m very confuse in which line should i go it is very difficult for me 2 select the line.
i dont know in which line i m interested acctuly i want 2 go n such line which have more scop so plz help me for my career
thank you

15th April 2010, 12:13 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best after 12th?

dear friend
sorry to say u that u havent mention ur stream and accordingly i would have suggested u to wht to do in ur life
all the best
15th April 2010, 02:02 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

according to me at present the commerce field is growing very rapidly so just go for it as it is easy to understand the concepts of commerce.................and i am sure this sector will always grow with the same intensity...........
15th April 2010, 07:49 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

its the same thing with all the people who complete there 12th,
dont worry go for an branch in which you are really strong,
you can decide by your performance in the inter exam
all the bets
15th April 2010, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

First of all you didn't mention from which stream you have done 12th.

Science?

If you have done you 12th from science stream then there are hell lot of options available like Engineering, Medicine and many others

Commerce?

If you have done your commerce then best option would be do BBA and then MBA

Arts?

If you have done Arts then you can prepare for law entrance exams.

Here lies the problem.

But the problem is you don't know in which line you are interested. Actually its quite strange to hear that a student completed her 12th don't know what to opt for. But yeah it happens sometimes.

Explore you interests.

I would advice you to take some help from your parents and try to explore what you like. What you are good at. Is it technical? Banking sector? Law? just find it out by taking help of your elders.

Its you who brings out the scope in the field

and remember that you have to work hard to bring out the scope int he field. If you don't work hard in that field then you may face failures. SO follow your interest blindly.

Trust me

Cheers
15th April 2010, 11:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Dear saraswati parappanaver

Today where there is endless oppurtunities awaiting for any skilled or qualified person in any field Career planning is getting tougher for students.

According to survey carried out by a leading Educational consultancy (Grey matters) more then 40% students strats career planning right after they reach in 9th standard,while the rest switch after getting in 11 or passing 12.

So,you are still confused about what actually you want to persue.It looks like that You are totally confused about which career to switch,which would be much better for your career etc.

No one can made you understand what do you want to achieve in live,dont listen to anyone that this is good career or that is good etc. just do what you want to do.

And you can not act unless you are clear with your goals.

Remember "No one can judge you better then your self"

Best of Luck
16th April 2010, 09:26 AM
khusi

hi,
you want to go in an career which has more scope then i would suggest you to go for engineering in civil ,because its the hottest field in the market today an there are more jobs available than the number of civil engineers available ,
so all the best
16th April 2010, 09:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
first of all tell me what are your subjects in 12th,
its the cross road of your career,
so depending on your subjects in inter you have to decide your future,
now days there are many fields which you can choose so make an very wise decision because an field which is good today may not remain so after 5-10 years
all the best
16th April 2010, 04:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
after 12th, you can make your career
in these fields according to your choice
and interest.

The Science Stream
The Arts/Humanities Stream and
The Commerce Stream.

ok
all the best.
16th April 2010, 07:16 PM
winner_nvr_quit

Dear plz specify ur stream first then only i can help u in guiding u which course is suitable for u

all the best in ur life.........

16th April 2010, 07:37 PM
praveen.behara

Hi Sarswati,
Whatever your field might be right now.. you are young.. so you can change.
You have to decide now what appeals you..
If you cannot, try talking to your parents or a career counsellor (yes, it helps)
Don't waste time now.. you have posted on 14th and today is 16th.
Let us know if you have decided upon something.

But one thing.. no matter what other says.. don't choose the option IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

Cheers
16th April 2010, 07:54 PM
kavitha kumarasamy

you have not mentioned your group.
but any way in my opinion if you are in science group(pure)its better to take medical line.......speaking and hearing course has good scope abroad..
if you are with science and maths group,engineering field will do good for you.
take mechanical or electrical which is evergreen always.
if commerce do BBA dude......
all the best!
5th May 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i am expecting 75 in commerce stream that includes mathematics also. would you suggest best option
6th May 2010, 02:38 AM
edward
Top Answerer

if you want for higher studies according to the scope for it then i think you should go for the courses available in commerce stream as nowadays this field is providing very vast and secure future...........

so if you are interested in doing any of the courses available in commerce stream then go for it...........

some of the courses in commerce stream are :-

BBA
BHM
BAJC
BCA
BBM
BMS and many more...........

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am expecting 75 in commerce stream that includes mathematics also. would you suggest best option
hey its good that you are scoring 75% in 12th.........well you can go for the BBA and then for the MBA,you can also go for the BBI course as this is completely related to the banking sector and you also know that in indian banking sector is growing very fast,you can go for BHM,BAJC and some other course......

choose the one in which you are more interested........

all the best
6th May 2010, 11:28 AM
dattatreya sitaram

[QUOTE=saraswati parappanaver;55349]What should i do in future i have completed my 12th and i m very confuse in which line should i go it is very difficult for me 2 select the line.
i dont know in which line i m interested acctuly i want 2 go n such line which have more scop so plz help me for my career
thank you
hai,

here is the situiation where your life is turing either as a doctor or engineer or else an accontent[ca] etc; so take the descion very carefullyalong with your parentsand be NO.1 in that feild.
here you did not mention in which group you had completed your 12th

ok,
ALL THE BEST.
6th May 2010, 12:20 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraswati parappanaver View Post
What should i do in future i have completed my 12th and i m very confuse in which line should i go it is very difficult for me 2 select the line.
thank you
Hi Saraswati
You have not mention your subjects.How can any one advice in which field you go. But no problem every one here to help every one. This problem is happen with every one to choose which line for future. I can give you some example please choose which you like.

Course after science....................
There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers, etc.

Course after commerce.................
career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.
Course after Arts........................
career options available to students after 12th std class for arts students, stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.A, B.F.A, B.A.LLB etc.
I hope my information will halp you to decide your line.
Good Luck
6th May 2010, 01:22 PM
Senior Member+++

hey thats gud you are scoring 75% in 12th you can go for following options
BBA
BHM
BAJC
BCA
BBM
BMS
etc
6th May 2010, 01:51 PM
sonal goel

Dear,
You have not mentioned your stream
But if you are from science stream and have maths then you can go for traditional Engineering from good institutes or BSc. from DU University.
If you are from Bio stream then you can go for medical line.

If you are from commerce stream then you can go for CA, CS,ICAI, or if dn't want to go for these then plan B.Com(Plain or Hons.) from Du or other universities and then plan MBA which will be a good combo pack.

Good LUck!
Decide your career at atmost importance is it is most important then anything else.
6th May 2010, 05:27 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Thats nice !

Nice to see your level of Confidance, keep it up it.It is one of the most helpfull tool that will always help you in your success path.

There are various oppurtunities for you Awaiting after your class 12 results are out.

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time.

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.

MBA, one of the most favrouite course among the Students after persuing Bachelors degree.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.

B.com
, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.

ICWA/CMA, this course is mainly persued by students who want to work at higher level or one whose financial status is strong or one who want to do something different in Commercial line.But the negetive aspect of is that in India one can not expect the designation or pay and perk as compared to the students who switch to abroad after acquiring these degrees.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.

Now the decision is your's for which one would you like to opt for.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th May 2010, 10:45 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

all your decision depends on passion, you must be knowing that we should do only such things which appear to us as childs play , so find out your interest and make ot your profession and when it comes to scope ....there are thins which have no scope if taken in the right direction, you can be really successful
and please dont forget to mention your stream, it is difficult for us to suggest.
8th May 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hai i am 12th class student from maths and wanted to know about suitable option to do study with good future after 12th
11th May 2010, 01:25 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hai i am 12th class student from maths and wanted to know about suitable option to do study with good future after 12th

If you dont want to enroll for Engineering or Management, then even after that there is plethora of oppurtunities for you.

If you are interested in MAthematics or Statistics, then you can opt for ISI, kolkata or Banglore. There you will find lots of oppurtunity for entering into Research field.

Or, one of the best way is to Opt for "OLYMPIADS" the entrance or the platform where Brilliant students like you find Wings to there dearms and Aspirations.

There are three stages of it.

1) RMO: Regional MAthematical Olympiads, which is held at state level and open to all students of that particular region.

2) NMO: Candidates who qualify RMO, appears for National Mathematical Olympiads.

3) INMO: 30-35 Candidates are selected from those who qualify NMO, and are trained at homi bhabha centre for science education, Mumbai. Out of them maximum 6 are selected for INMO to represent there country India in INMO, held in various countries.

It is just like "Olympics" games, there is Bronze, Silver and Gold medals and many more.

Candidates who dont able to qualify at International Level but National level also have good valuation.

They find Direct Admission into Institutes of National Importance like- IISER, IISc, homi bhabha centre for science education, ETC. they are also offered KVPY and many more. For more details click HERE.

If you want want to go for it no problem. Just simpley complete your B.sc/ M.sc + B.Ed then you will easily get Good Teaching career in Higher secondry schools etc. or complet your studies upto P.Hd and pecome Professor/ Lecturer at colleges/universities or carried out research.

If you want to work Independantly, then you can open Coaching centre of your own, it is one of the most lucaretive option. Today a Good or even Slightly famous private tutor can earn 1 lacs + per month.

You can also teach in India's famous Coaching Centres like- FIITJEE, REsonance, Brilliant Tutorials, Career Point Kota and many more.

With a handful experiance in teaching and Good academic record you can easily claim 7 figures Salary per annum. For example according to a leading News Report FIITJEE, Resonance even pay there teachers 50-60 lacs per annum.

Besides these you also have numbers of oppurtunities in ICS, PCS, UPSC and many more. You can complete you M.sc/P.hd from IIT's, IISc, IISER's etc.

Various opputunities are there for you first fo all find your interest and act upon it.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz
11th May 2010, 01:38 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

dear saraswati,
as i can figure out from your words is that you are very much confused about your career. dont worry after 12th every one gets confused for the same reason but some make up their mind earlier i guess you are not one of them .. you are thinking a lot at present dont think so much just believe in your instincts and then judge your intrests and then calculate about the field you want to carry forward and make a career out of .. well what i can suggest you is mostly girls have a short career and to make it more intresting and adventure oriented you can go for either ::--
1. air hostess
2. hotel management
3. try and do some some vocational courses
which will give you best idea of what you want to be and an insight of the world where you are searching for bright scopes....
good luck i hope you got it....
byee take care and for any other querries or doubts do write to me i will be glad to help...
11th May 2010, 01:48 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: Which is the best after 12th?

hi, friend

if you in commrese stream then the follow below answer after 12 th:

You should go for B.Com commerce or courses like ICAI, ICWA, Accounting etc.... whereas other options except commerce stream include

BBA (3 Years)
BCA (3 Years)
B.Tech(4 Years)
Law Courses - 3year or 5 year
B.A

Animation Courses
Web Designing
Graphic Designing Courses
Multimedia Courses
Interior Designing
Fashion Designing

You can go through the link below for details on courses and colleges
http://education-cafe.blogspot.com/

good luck...
11th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Ekta Chaudhary

Question Re: Which is the best after 12th?

Quote:
thank you
hi yar i am ekta .yr main bh isi problem me hu i have taken pcm with cs.smjh nh a rh kaun si field choose kru agar apko ans. mile pls mujhe bh reply krna pls.help me also
11th May 2010, 08:41 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
there are so many oppertunity,first of all you select your aim in life and also think about future.as per my opinion enggineering,doctor and general studies.
it's totally depands on you and also depand on your result.

all the best for future.
21st May 2010, 04:38 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
thank you
Dear Saraswati

As you have not mention in which stream you have done the 12th it is quite difficult to give you advice.

I would suggest you, how to think about career from my own exp..

Don’ t ever think for a career where now the people talk has a realy good scope since after few year the scope gets reduced as the supply in that field automatically incearses a there is demand now.

Think of Career where there is always or foreever good scope

or

You can think out of box and forecast which will be the next big thing coming up.

or

lastly do self introsecption and find out what interest you.

Keep these things in mind and choose your career.

All the best
25th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey i am shristy . I have done 12 from commerce strem and got 75% . I am very confused about my future , I think to do bba& icwai both . is it right to do both at the same time ,& aiso after bba , i want to do the courses of interior desining , pleases suggest .
26th May 2010, 01:06 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend,we cant tell you in which stream to go its your own interest,so just think in which field you are more interested and then go for it.......

every field is having bright future.....you can distinguish them ........so just go for the course in which you are more interested..........

best wishes
26th May 2010, 10:16 AM
shristy kumari

Hey i am shristy . I have done 12 this year from commerce strem & 75% , i am very confused about my future . I think to do bba &icwai both . IS it right to do both at the same time,&also i want to do the course of interior desining after doing bba&icwai,is it possible . pleases suggest .
26th May 2010, 10:41 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you select your aim in life and also think about future.as per my opinion enggineering,doctor and general studies.fter 12th every one gets confused for the same reason but some make up their mind earlier i guess you are not one of them .. you are thinking a lot at present dont think so much just believe in your instincts and then judge your intrests and then calculate about the field you want to carry forward and make a career out of ..
27th May 2010, 02:51 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

best after depends on your interest and your aim of life
you can choose engineering if you have maths in 12th or
you can choose medical if you have biology in 12th
or
go for business line BBA,B.com etc
there are lots of scope after 12th
27th May 2010, 05:01 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
this is not a new .this type of the problem is generaly occur with the students who passed the 12th so you do not worry.
first of all tell me your subject which you have in the 12th and also marks ,then i can help you to deciding the goal.
31st May 2010, 03:43 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
in 12th if you have passed in science then you may go for engineering or medical as it has become the latest trend.but there are other options too in science you can do BDS.you can also try for MBA.or B.Sc in specific stream
if you have passed 12th from commerce CA is the most attracted profession now a days.you can also MBA.
if you are in arts you have a lot of options.like archaeology.and many more.
11th June 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am KRUPA I have passed SSC i want to do something with commerc But which line I choooose????????????????????????????????????
14th June 2010, 10:56 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi I am KRUPA I have passed SSC i want to do something with commerc But which line I choooose????????????????????????????????????

There are various options available for you.

You can Enroll for B.com honours, BBA, BMS, LLB, BA (Economic) If your ultimate goal is MBA then better Enroll for BBA that course will make you better compatible for MBA.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
14th June 2010, 11:35 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
thank you
you can give aieee and iit jee exam to become engineer,or you can do CA as they are getting highly paid jobs in multinational companies. But if you are a medical student then you have no choice except to become a doctor.
14th June 2010, 12:04 PM
Napa

dear friend,
i think you should apply for honors in any subject, this is the best option,
all the luck
18th June 2010, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue a career in law and wish to give the entrance next year.Since my father didnt want to wate my one year he has admited me into a BBM college Whiich is having more scope law or BBM?Please give a useful answr as iam very confused
30th June 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

whats a scope in bsc non medical?
3rd July 2010, 01:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
I want to pursue a career in law and wish to give the entrance next year.Since my father didnt want to wate my one year he has admited me into a BBM college Whiich is having more scope law or BBM?Please give a useful answr as iam very confused

Well, if you are confused which to choose then you have a good option.

That is BBA + BA (LLB) which is a 5 years Integrated course.

There is a littel mistake that you have al ready taken admission, but if you are ready to leave it then go for this one which is good option, as in this way both your and your father's objective will be fulfilled.

Just think upon it, if you like it.........!

Otherwise, no problem keep it aside and being in BMS just prepare well side by side for your law entrance, you just need to manage both well its not so tough task.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
3rd July 2010, 01:57 AM
prem2pp

you shold first of all decide your strong subjects.
like if you are interested in science and technology you can go for b.tech
or if you want to earn money directly you can try for banks..
or if you have an aptitude towards commerce you can go for CA cources
3rd July 2010, 11:33 AM
vanshu

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best after 12th?

hEY BUDDY U HAVEN'T MENTION IN WHICH STREAM U HAS COMPLETED UR 12th
KINDLY LET ME KNOW that
than i will surely guide u

ALL D BEST
3rd July 2010, 02:01 PM
Shagun Makin

[QUOTE=saraswati parappanaver;55349]What should i do in future i have completed my 12th and i m very confuse in which line should i go it is very difficult for me 2 select the line.
thank you[/QUOTE

HI you have not mentioned whether you have done through science stream or commerce stream.OK i will tell you about both.
If you are a science student then you will look your scope in engineering field
that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field.

But if you are a commerse student then you can do CA,B.Sc,B.com etc will you like the most.Be confident and choose one of these and then go forward for it.
BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR CAREER!!!!
3rd July 2010, 02:25 PM
Dkiran

hi friend,dont be panic k,be cool and think about your carrier and the field in which you are interested.if you are interested in medical then your CET ranking must be very good or else you can opt for engineering courses like computer science.
3rd July 2010, 03:28 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
thank you
As you havent specified you field
I will suggest you teaching line
you can do 1 year course in NTT and get a good job or PTT, DIET etc.
otherwise B.ed always gives you a good scope and the best option will be NET for lecturereship
Or may be a degree in banking and finance which will surely get you a very good and comfortable job. What are you interested in ?
3rd July 2010, 04:40 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

dear friend
see all is good!
dont try to saturate yourself to reputation.
degrees are papers,real is you.
3rd July 2010, 06:23 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

dear,
its your choice to look at your career.
you should tell which stream you are from.
4th July 2010, 12:49 AM
mathursaab

Please mention the stream you belong to.
For science students IIT is best and for commerce students CPT is best exam to get good jobs.
13th July 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with commerce but my math is little weak as compared to other subjects , so which stream should i choose...... which would provide me high scope of money. nd would be secure for future.......???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?