1st February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?

I am in 11th std,
after 12th i want to study architecture, so i want to ask,
that how many year it require to study architecture after 12th ?? (duration of course)?
Shal i have to take maths & I.T in 12th?
What % of 12th is required so that i will get admision easily????
Plzz answer...

8th August 2014, 09:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 11th std,
after 12th i want to study architecture, so i want to ask,
that how many year it require to study architecture after 12th ?? (duration of course)?
Plzz answer...

Yes, after completing 12th standard you can join in B. Arch course. The duration of the course is four years.

To be eligible for B.Arch course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent passed along with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as a main subject from recognized school/university (or board of education). So, it's mandatory for you to study Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects in 12th standard.

You need to score at least 60% marks in 12th standard in order to get admission to B. Arch course. Apart from this you must also get qualified in exams like-NATA and JEE etc...
9th May 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?

What Percentage is needed to get admission in Western University of Sydney after 12 Science State Board?
And which subjects are Counted for admission?
27th June 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 57% so is there any possibilities to study BIT in Australia?
23rd February 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th exam with 82.20% now i want admission in Australia in B Tech civil. Kindly suggest me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?