1st February 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How much to score in 10th and 12th and which degree to study after 12th to become a NASA Scientist?

I am class 9 student and it's my fancy to work in NASA through out my life but I am not good in all subjects. I can only understand Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology with Computer. Among those subjects, I love Physics most. And I will also take PhD in Physics. So how much percentage I have to score in class 10th and 12th exam to become eligible for NASA (scientists) and which degree I have study after my 12th?

28th February 2018, 03:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in 10th and 12th and which degree to study after 12th to become a NASA Scientist?

NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration which was established in United States (US).
It doesn't matter how many marks you get in class 10 and 10+2 exam.
>> You have to appear in JEE Main and Advanced and should secure a good rank to study Aerospace Engineering in famous IITs.
>>Then, do M.Tech and Ph.D in the course from IITs.
>>If you able to get honour in ph.D and able to be junior scientist in ISRO.
>>Then, apply for research programmes on NASA.
>>If they select you, you will get the Scientist post.
15th April 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score in 10th and 12th and which degree to study after 12th to become a NASA Scientist?

Can I join nasa without engineering but with master 's or PhD in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?