27th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Asha P Antony

How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?

hai..i have just completed my Bsc Nursing degree.i have no one year clinical experience .will i got admission for the Msc nursing?.if yes what about the fee structure.. enterance test ..last date of application

4th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?

I just completed my bsc nursing .I have no one year clinical experience
will I got admission for msc nursing?
if yes what are the next step
28th August 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?

After doing MSc nursing (post graduation), can we use DR. BEFORE our name nd have our own personal clinic?????
29th August 2017, 04:27 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asha P Antony View Post
hai..i have just completed my Bsc Nursing degree.i have no one year clinical experience .will i got admission for the Msc nursing?.if yes what about the fee structure.. enterance test ..last date of application
Since you do not have any clinical experience in nursing you cannot get admission in M.Sc Nursing. It is mandatory to have atleast one year of clinical experience for pursuing M.Sc in Nursing.

M.Sc in Nursing is a postgraduate degree which involves study of nursing education and research. It is a two year program which offers specialization in many branches.

The eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Nursing are:-

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level with PCB as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

The candidates should be registered as a midwife/nurse with any State Nursing Registration Council.

The candidates need to have a B.Sc/B.Sc(Hons)/Post basic B.Sc in Nursing with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university

The candidates should have clinical working experience of one year after graduation level.

Some of the colleges conducts admission based on the performance of the entrance examination like AIIMS ET, MUOET,etc. and marks acquired in B.Sc level.

Some of the good colleges for M.Sc Nursing are:-

>>All India Institute of Medical Science

>>Armed Forces Medical College

>>Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research

>>Symbiosis International University

>>Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

>>Manipal College of Nursing

>>Indian Nursing Council

>>T.D Medical College.
14th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir l completed Bsc nursing 2010,now am working in Kuwait ..want to do msc nursing (distance education).how can l apply and it's formality....
15th December 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Is medical coding experience is eligible for pursuing MSc nursing if yes kindly let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?