2nd December 2011, 09:00 AM
sowdilana

Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Dear friends,

I am pursuing my BCA 2nd year degree. I will finish my degree at 2013. I think I am able to write IIT-Jam exam for MCA [Computer Science] in 2013. As I al little weak in Maths, I want to start my preparation now it self.I want to know about best books which covers all the syllabus of IIT JAM-2013 and related old question papers. Is any postal coaching is required for the success. Thank you in advance. Waiting for the help.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of IIT-JAM?
  3. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  4. Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. Books to be referred for IIT JAM exam?
  6. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year -- [New]
  7. Previous 10 year Question Papers of IIT-JAM Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. Guidance and suitable books for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  9. Previous year Question Papers for IIT-JAM Exam?
  10. Previous 5 years Question Papers of Mathematics for IIT JAM Exam?
  11. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  12. Previous year question papers of IIT JAM exam?
  13. Last 5 years solved iit jam mathematics question papers? how to prepare for IIT JAM exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous year Question Papers of IIT-JAM Exam for Mathematics?
  15. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  16. Previous year Question Papers of IIT JAM Exam?
  17. How to prepare for IIT JAM? I am in BSc 3rd year
  18. IIT JAM Mathematical Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th January 2012, 07:34 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowdilana View Post
Dear friends,

I am pursuing my BCA 2nd year degree. I will finish my degree at 2013. I think I am able to write IIT-Jam exam for MCA [Computer Science] in 2013. As I al little weak in Maths, I want to start my preparation now it self.I want to know about best books which covers all the syllabus of IIT JAM-2013 and related old question papers. Is any postal coaching is required for the success. Thank you in advance. Waiting for the help.

Previous Year Question Papers of IIT JAM Computer Applications

Here are some of the books which you can refer to for your preparations for IIT JAM Computer Applications..

The IIT JAM Exam for Computer Applications shall take place on 12th February,2012 from 9:00am-12noon..

I have also attached some of the previous year papers of Computer Applications for IIT JAM..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

For more information on IIT JAM just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
17th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

You can refer the following books as under for the preparation of the IIT-JAM exam-

1-Solid state physics,devices & electronics - [Electronic Principles - A. P. Malvino, Solid State Electronics - S. M. Sze]

2-Mathematical methods [ Mary L. Boas]

3-modern Physics [Arthur Beiser]

4-Oscillations, waves & optics [Fundamentals of Optics - Jenkins and White]

5-Kinectic Theory & thermodynamics [Gupta Roy, Lokanathan]

6-electricity & magnetism [Introduction to Electrodynamics - David Griffiths]

7-Mechanics and General Properties of Matter [Introduction to Mechanics - Kleppner and Kolenkow, Classical Mechanics - K. Symon]

8-Electricity and magnetism: David Griffiths [There is usually one problem directly from this book]

9- Mechanics: Keith Simon, Klepner and Kolenkow

10- Electronics: Albert Malvino [Just basics on logic circuits, transistors is sufficient]

11-Mathematical Physics: Mary Boaz

12- Quantum Mechanics [For JAM level preparation, Beiser's book is enough]

13- Heat and Thermodynamics: Zemansky, Gupta Roy

14- Optics by Ghatak and by Jenkins and White

15- Resnick and Halliday for general physics, including mechanics,optics,etc.

16- Relativity: Robert Resnick's book is good enough.
17th January 2012, 01:52 PM
rkexam

Default Re: Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Quote:
Dear friends,

"Hello Dear,

Here are few books for IIT JAM BCA Mathematics you can use as refrence book

IIT-JAM : Mathematical Statistics (Previous Years?Че Papers & Practice Papers) by Anand Kumar

IIT JAM Entrance Exam Mock Tests by Amit M Agarwal

IIT-JAM MCA (Computer Application) Previous Papers (Solved) by Rph Editorial Board

IIT-JAM (MCA & Biotechnology ) Previous. & Practice Papers (Solved) by Editorialrph

for more Books you can simply go here

With Regard
RK
24th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hey i am doing b.sc. biotech final year. i want to know about all the entrance exams for m.sc biotech . please tell me about the thapar and other universities in punjab .i want to get all the last five years question papers of iit jam(biotech). thanks
11th March 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m doing b.sc biotech 2nd year .i want to give iit jam exam for m.sc .so want to know reference book for chemistry...
25th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

when should i start preparing for iitjam mca entrance with bca 1st year pursuing?
29th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m doing b.sc 2nd year ,i want to give IIT jam exam for m.sc so want to know reference books for mathematics and best coching for exam in lucknow
6th July 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

im doing bsc i want to clear iit jam chemistry for my higher education pleaz sugest me some books for jam chemistry
24th July 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i hv completed b.sc in mathematics.and now i m planning for iit-jam (mathematics).pls suggest me the books for prepration.
24th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friends,

IIT JAM Reference Books:

IIT-JAM (MCA & Biotechnology ) Previous. & Practice Papers (Solved)
by Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

IIT JAM MCA Entrance Test 2012 10 Mock Tests
by Amit M. Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant

MCA Entrance Exam Previous Year Papers(Solved)
by R.Gupta's

Popular Master Guide MCA Entrance Exam
by R.Gupta

IIT- JAM MCA Entrance Test 2012 10 Mock Tests
by Arihant

MCA Solved Papers 2005-2011
by Arihant
12th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Now I m in bsc final year(physics)..and i want to pass iit-jam 2013 in physics..plz suggest me how i prepare for the test at this time..and plz suggest some books to me for physics..
13th August 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, this year i am in b.sc final year.i want to prepare for iit jam m.sc exam.plz sugest me sufficient books for physics and maths.is brilliant tutorials material is sufficient?please reply soon and sugest me books.
13th August 2012, 08:37 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

There are few books for IIT JAM BCA Mathematics you can use as refrence book

IIT-JAM : Mathematical Statistics (Previous Years?Че Papers & Practice Papers) by Anand Kumar

IIT JAM Entrance Exam Mock Tests by Amit M Agarwal

IIT-JAM MCA (Computer Application) Previous Papers (Solved) by Rph Editorial Board

IIT-JAM (MCA & Biotechnology ) Previous. & Practice Papers (Solved) by Editorialrph

for more Books you can simply go here

Thank you
21st August 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

HI,I am currently doing my TYBSc in zoology.I would like to start preparing for the MSc entrance ,IIT JAM zoology.
Could you please tell me the syllabus and the reference book?
thank you.
22nd August 2012, 01:44 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IIT JAM
Then you should follow these sample papers and books
I think these will help you

:: LIST OF BOOKS ::

:: SAMPLE PAPERS ::
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM math_1.pdf(148.2 KB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM math_2.pdf(61.7 KB, 219 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM math_3.pdf(61.7 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Physics_1.pdf(979.8 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Physics_2.pdf(61.6 KB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Physics_3.pdf(61.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Physics_4.pdf(61.6 KB, 189 views)
8th September 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc 2nd year student,Which book use for chemistry&physic?
24th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

best book for preparation of iit jam in geology
24th March 2013, 08:50 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

The IIT JAM Exam for Computer Applications shall take place on 12th February,2012 from 9:00am-12noon..

I have also attached some of the previous year papers of Computer Applications for IIT JAM..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

For more information on IIT JAM just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2005-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2006-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf IIT-JAM-Question-Paper--2007-Computer-Applications..pdf(61.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM CA 2011.pdf(138.4 KB, 93 views)
3rd June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

iit jam in chemistry ke liye best books?
9th July 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my B.SC. in microbiology and i want to prepare for iit -jam(biological science).can you please suggest me some referance books and old question paper-booklet for biological science .Please reply soon.
6th December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which books i should refer for preparing iit jam in biological science?
9th December 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have completed my engg. N wanna do msc in mathematics.. Can anyone please suggest me which book will be good for the preparations... Waiting for reply
7th September 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am bsc csc student am i eligible to apply iit jam. Which books are very important for me. Please sir tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?