5th September 2012, 02:29 PM
aliee zothpaa abassiee

Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

i want to crack iit jam geology.
iam doing bsc geology 3rd year
please suggest some books and how i download previous year question paper for this on net???

24th September 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

i m a student of b.sc geology.i want to crack iit geology.plz refer me some way to crack.
30th June 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

I am in b.sc. Final year having subjects zoology, botany and chemistry. How can i prepare for iit jam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?