20th July 2013, 04:06 PM
vijay love kumar

Best branches and colleges for MBA? What is the maximum salary for my future?

i am b.com. passout with 55.00%. i want to best branches and best college for m.b.a then i will take maximum salary for my future?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  2. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  3. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  4. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  5. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  6. Branches in MBA to opt for after btech in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the maximum Salary after doing B.Tech/M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  9. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  10. Is MBA useful for me in future? How to take admission in power MBA colleges?
  11. What will be the future of Pharma MBA? Salary level after completion of this course?
  12. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  13. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  14. Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?
  15. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  16. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  17. Syllabus for exam of OCES? Sample question papers of it for mechanical engineering branch?
  18. Which MBA course provides maximum salary?
31st July 2017, 06:23 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Best branches and colleges for MBA? What is the maximum salary for my future?

List of best branches for MBA:-

IIM
Ahmedabad

ISB
Hyderabad

IIM
Bangalore

Goa Institute of Management
Goa

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Pune

IIM
Kozhikode

Great Lakes Institute of Management

List of best colleges for MBA:-

ITM Business School
Chennai

ITM Business School
Bangalore

Jaipuria Institute of Management
Jaipur

VIT Business School
Chennai

International Management Institute
Bhubaneswar

Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology
Roorkee

Indian Institute of Management
Kozhikode

Job profiles:-

Management consultant
Brand manager
Marketing executive
Business development executive
Brand manager
Marketing manager
International business manager

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?