16th July 2011, 05:12 PM
pb098

Best career option for me after securing 73% in 12th?

sir/mam

i have scored 73% in my 12 so whats the best career option fr me

19th July 2011, 02:21 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best career option for me after securing 73% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb098 View Post
sir/mam

i have scored 73% in my 12 so whats the best career option fr me
Hello,
You have not written from which stream you have completed your 10+2.So,I can not suggest you properly the options.

If you are from Science Background you can give various JEE examination like IITJEE,AIEEE etc and can opt any Engineering course or else you can also go in the field of Medical.

If you are from Commerce Background you can go for ICAI,ICWAI,ICSI etc.

If you are from Arts Background then you can go in the Field of Fashion Designing,Interior Designing,Journalism etc.

Best Wishes....
28th July 2011, 08:39 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...there are many options to pursue after 12th class but it all depends on the subjects which you have studies in your 12th class because many of the future career options require some pre requisite subjects in 12th class if you want to pursue that profession,for example
1.if you want to join the medical field then you have to clear exams conducted by various institutes like cpmt,aiims,bhu-cpmt,jipmer etc and you should have physics,chemistry and biology in your 12th class to be eligible to write these exams,
2.if you are interested in engineering then you need to clear exams like iitjee ,aieee,eamcet and you need to have maths,physics and chemistry as courses in 12th class
3.you can also become an commercial air pilot by joining an pilot school but you got to have maths in 12th class
4.if you are from commerce background then you can go for fields like b.com and bba etc in colleges like Indian school of planning and management
29th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my 2nd pu with 75% in science stream cs but i have got my cet ranking 71000 so can i opt bca mca?i am not interestrd in bsc or any other option?
16th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i have scored 73% 12th in commerce so what the best career option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?