8th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best career options after scoring 45% in 12th

i have 45% marks in 12th(hsc) exam which best career options are remaning for me

16th March 2015, 11:37 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which are the best career options after scoring 45% in 12th

There are not many career opportunities in after getting 45% marks, but you can still prepare for the general government, clerical exams or low grade exams.

You can apply for army, or for police services. If you are not interested in that you might want to look for some of the vocational courses to learn something and acquire some talent in a particular trade of your interest.

You can try to appear for a poly technic diploma exam on the basis of your 10th grade marks and get admission in one of the poly technic institutions and get a diploma which can help your career.
29th April 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm a PCM student with electronics...... nd I'm really confused that what career should I prefer...... plz tell me...... I haven't given any of competitive exams..... plz help me.......%uD83D%uDE4F
4th June 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I've got 45% in 12th in PCB. still I want to go in a medical line . what should I do then?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?